Advice on understanding your employment rights, what in-work benefits you might be entitled to and how to handle redundancy
- Redundancy pay calculator
- Second job tax and pay
- Understanding your payslip
- Benefits and tax credits when you’ve lost your job
Help with applying for a job, your rights at work and how you’re taxed and paid.
Help with making a redundancy plan, benefits you can claim, and your legal rights.
Benefits at work
Learn about employee benefits, salary sacrifice schemes and benefits and tax credits you can claim after job loss.
Advice on starting your own business, including tax and insurance when you’re self-employed.
- Personal insurance when you’re self-employed
- Business insurance when you’re self employed
- Thinking of starting up in business?
Main page source: The Money Advice Service